NBA 2K17 – Tips On How To Scan Your Face In The Game
2K support has posted some good tips on how to get a good face scan for you MyPlayer. This can be done as soon as you launch NBA 2K17 tonight (12 AM EST) and then get the MYNBA2K17 App. Both are free.
Tips for Scanning Your Face
- Make sure your face is in even lighting from the front with as few shadows as possible.
- This is the single biggest cause of bad scans.
- It can be hard to keep your eyes open in direct light. If you need to blink, stop moving your head so the app will not take any pictures at that moment.
- Hold the phone at eye level.
- Many people hold it a few inches too low and point it back up.
- Hold the phone around 18” from your face.
- You don’t necessarily need to make your face fill up the outline on the screen.
- Turn your head slowly to a max of 45 degrees.
- Look forward as you turn your head.
- Many people try to stay focused on the phone.
- As you turn your head, make sure you are not just pointing your chin from side to side.
- Many people do this because they are subconsciously trying to keep their eyes on the phone.
To scan your face
- Download the Prelude and set up your account
- Download MyNBA2K17 App
3.Select Scan your face
4. Follow the instructions on the screen