NBA 2K16 – Patch 3 Full Details
Patch 3 for NBA 2K16 is out for PS4, and will be available for Xbox One soon. Here are the full details from 2K itself.
– Added support to view the uniform your opponent selects prior to starting a Play Now Online game.
The Minnesota Timberwolves wear the Flip Saunders patch on their jersey in the latest NBA 2K16 patch pic.twitter.com/Ndol2MWIP4
— Steve Noah (@Steve_OS) November 13, 2015
– Flip Saunders patch added to Minnesota Timberwolves uniforms.
– A number of accuracy-based improvements have been made to classic team uniforms (07-08 Celtics, 99-00 Raptors, 05-06 Heat, etc.)
– A number of improvements have been made with the 2KTV viewing experience. Make sure and watch the latest episode for your chance to earn some easy VC!
– Improved the results of face scanning.
– Primary Jersey and Primary Shorts colors are now used to determine both accessory and sock colors when using custom-built uniforms.
– Certain materials were not properly appearing on user-edited shoes; this should be resolved.
– Fixed an issue where users would not join the Locker Room when accepting an invite while playing in a MyCAREER game.
– Corrected a disconnect issue that could happen when pausing and unpausing the game during online play.
– Fixed an issue in MyTEAM where players/items from the 99-00 Blazers were returning when searching for the Timberwolves in the Auction House.
– Resolved an issue where too much stamina would recover during timeouts (giving the effect that players never tired).
– Finally resolved an issue where players would not sweat appropriately in longer quarter lengths.
– Fixed a rare case where you would be unable to dismiss the quick sub menu when attempting to make a substitution.
– Found a case where the camera would be pointing towards the crowd at the tip-off of an overtime game.
– Corrected the Free Throw Difficulty slider, which was flipped. Make sure to update your custom sliders if you accounted for this on your end already.
– Outdoor sound effects should no longer play in indoor environments after having previously played a MyTEAM Gauntlet game.
– Players who have not yet had their in-game injury diagnosed will have their playable status updated once the diagnosis is complete.
– Players who have not yet had their in-game injury diagnosed will correctly suffer from the effects of the actual injury.
– Players who pick up short term injuries (lasting only minutes long) should now have them properly removed when the remaining duration reaches zero during a game.
– Tuned the ‘hold ball too long’ event in the teammate grade logic to be a little more forgiving.
– Fixed an issue where you could be awarded ‘good foul’ in your teammate grade when fouling a three-point shooter.
– We no longer give an ‘allow offensive rebound’ teammate grade penalty after blocking an opponent’s shot.
– Addressed a movement issue that would cause players to twitch while in Deny states.
– Referees should no longer twitch during free throws.
– Pass receivers are now less likely to veer away from the basket to catch a pass.
– Improved CPU logic for when they should and should not use alley-oop passes.
– Reduced the defensive impact of defenders who are on their way down after a block attempt.
– Fixed a very rare case where a free throw shot would launch toward the wrong basket.
– Tuned body-up system to prevent sub-par defenders from being overly effective at stopping the ball handler.
– Fixed a frequent hitch in the dribble system seen when branching into certain dribble collisions.
– Tightened up ‘crowded’ dribble launches to prevent unwanted hesitations when attempting to drive to the basket.
– Fixed post-up double dribble and travel (pivot) issues.
– Tuned down excessive flopping being performed by AI players.
– Addressed the issue of ‘camping’ in MyPARK games by: 1) Disabling the set screen button within 6 feet of the basket, 2) Allowing users to initiate off-ball contact with screen setters near the rim, and 3) By adding offensive 3 seconds rule to half court games.
– Fixed a case that was causing passers to stop to throw a pass in the backcourt.
– Tuned the dribble system in order to tone down the effectiveness of behind-the-back dribble moves and ‘zig-zagging’ back and forth to get open.
– Improvements made to alley-oop defense.
– Fixed an issue that would prevent some contact layups from respecting the user’s desired finish direction.
– Reduced the frequency of unwanted contested shot fadeaways.
– Tweaks to errant pass frequency when passing out of double teams and contact shots.
– Made dive for loose balls more accurate and more likely to acquire the ball.
– Swapped out ‘Normal 13’ jump shot pullups per community feedback.
– Made low-rated shot blockers less accurate and capped their jumping verticals.
– Made decisions by the CPU to steal a pass more reasonable through tuning the frequencies in certain situations.
– Improvements to double team logic.
– Increased the difficulty in stealing the ball from post players.
– Improvements to logic system for when ‘ankle breakers’ should play and when they should not play.
– Fixed an issue in which points would not count for shots that go in after a flagrant foul call (i.e. And-1 on flagrants).
– Fixed a MyTEAM post move score exploit by better defining post shot scenarios.
– Added jam ups to spin layups to prevent the offense from barreling through heavy traffic.
– Improved CPU logic for when to hustle back in transition defense.
– Added a pop-up overlay to let the user know when the Adaptive Coaching Engine is changing their freelance offense.
– Adjusted freeland motion cut times and fixed an issue with swing freelance starting positions.
– Adjusted stationary hop jumper shooting percentages to make them a more viable option on offense.
– Tuned back the frequency of missed dunks in traffic.
– Fixed an issue where if someone called for an icon pick and got interrupted by a stealing defender, the ball handler was previously unable to pass the ball by any means for the remainder of the possession.
– Improvements to help defense and rotation logic.
– You now have the ability to design an ‘Away’ uniform for your Pro-Am team. The appropriate uniform will be worn depending on if your team is Home or Away for the current game.
– The correct overall rating for your MyPLAYER will now be shown on the Pro-Am loading screen.
– Improved voice chat support in both MyPARK and 2K Pro-Am.
– Accolades will now unlock based on your performances in custom arena Pro-Am games.
– A number of fixes have been applied to improve lineup building during the Pro-Am.
– Made CPU players that take over for quitting users less effective in Pro-Am.
– A Pro-Am game will end immediately with a win if all opposing players have quit out of the game.
– ‘Quit’ deterrents have been added to deter users from quitting out of Pro-Am games. Too many quits will result in the short term inability to play the mode.
– Removed the 10-second delay that would occur before the start of a game to 21 in MyPARK.
– Fixed an issue with the squad countdown timer displaying incorrectly when traveling between parks.
– Users can no longer celebrate when their opponent scores in 21.
– Camera flashes should no longer be seen in empty custom-arena matches. Progress further in your MyCAREER to draw more people to your Pro-Am games!
– Fixed a very rare issue where some users were reporting a hang when exiting their MyPARK.
– The ball should no longer get stuck to your MyPLAYER when celebrating in the park.
– Corrected an issue where some users were not receiving the correct amount of VC after winning a MyPARK Ante-Up game.
– Fixed an issue where stats would sometimes show as incorrect in the Game Recap following a Pro-Am game.
– Fixed an issue where certain players were unable to travel back to their home parks at the end of Rival Days due to travel restrictions.
– A large number of other MyPARK performance fixes and enhancements have been made to improve the overall experience.
– Fixed an issue where certain store rewards (from Connections) weren’t saving upon unlocking. Previously unlocked items should again show up as owned items.
– Added support for crowd members to hold up ‘big head’ posters of your MyPLAYER.
– Users should now start seeing ‘photobombs’ again once they reach their second NBA season in MyCAREER.
– Custom code added to prevent very similar shades of white/grey/black uniforms from being matched up automatically as part of the ‘alternate uniform night’ feature. This logic also applies to the MyGM/MyLEAGUE modes.
– Fixed a MyCAREER issue where your contact could inadvertently change after being traded between two teams.
– Improved PlayVision to better help you understand what you should be doing on offense in MyCAREER.
– Reduced the max amount of scheduled minutes your MyPLAYER can get to 38 (pro-rated) minutes. Actual playtime can vary based on game conditions, of course.
– MyPLAYERs who have retired from their NBA careers can now access their MyCOURTs.
– When not participating in a MyCOURT scrimmage, users can now freely walk around. Have fun.
– The game will no longer hang when attempting to equip the skateboard from the 2K Sports Store while in your MyCOURT.
– Sock length is now customizable for your MyPLAYER via the 2K Sports store.
– Tuned the fair market value for players; teams should now be signing players for the appropriate amount of money.
– Improved negotiation options when negotiating with Staff.
– Generated prospects should now have their own unique jumpshot animations, free throw animations, and signature size-ups. Note that this particular change will only work on GMs/LEAGUEs started post-patch.
– Improved support of the NBA’s new tie-breaker rules for Playoff seeding.
– Teams are now less likely to trade away newly signed players, specifically those signed to longer contracts.
– The League Realignment option will now appear during every offseason in MyLEAGUE, even if a team was not relocated during the current season.
– Location/Team-specific crowd chants have now been disabled for relocated teams (as they no longer apply).
– Support has been added for users who wish to use position lock with multiple controllers.
– Added playcalling support during Scrimmages.
– If a user has relocated or rebranded a team with new uniforms, those uniforms will be used for Summer League/Scrimmage/Freestyle rather than the team’s current practice uniforms.
– Players with the ‘Force 6th Man’ option turned on will no longer complain about wanting to be starters (and their expectation are adjusted accordingly).’
– Fixed an issue where changing your uniform for a Summer League game would result in the game being played in a non-Summer League environment.
– Injuries are now turned off during the Hoops Summit game in the offseason.
– Fixed a hang that could occur when jumping out of a game and into SimCast.
– Taking an invalid gameplan into a SimCast game will no longer cause the game to hang.
– Fixed an issue where hot spot player tendencies would get overwritten after changing them and leaving the Edit Player menu.
– Corrected an issue when using Player Lock where users would sometimes control all players, rather than just their own.
– Copying/Pasting/Deleting of gameplans should now function properly in MyLEAGUE Online.
– Trade Notifications in MyLEAGUE Online will now properly be deleted after being handled by the user.
– (PS4) Sony’s invite system can now be used to invite users to your MyLEAGUE Online.
– Corrected an issue that would cause the game to stutter during a MyLEAGUE Online fantasy draft when the timer would run out with auto-draft enabled.
– The calendar now displays scheduled user games when one falls on the same day as the Player Re-signing deadline.
– Fixed an issue where ‘Standing Shot Close’ would sometimes be errantly displayed multiple times in the Training Camp Results overlay.
– Added ‘Normalize Played to Sim Minutes’ and ‘Normalize Played to Sim Stats’ to MyGM settings. Give them a try.
Also Compression Pants along with other things should be coming soon to the store.