First NBA 2K15 Title Update Now Available on PS4 and Xbox One
2K Sports has just released very first title update for NBA 2K15 PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The update weighs 945 MB in size and includes improvements and fixes to MyPark, MyGM, MyLeague, face scanning, presentation, gameplay, animations and more.
The developer has provided full changelog and you can read it below. This patch is already out on PC.
- Made a number of stability fixes to improve the quality of the MyPARK experience, and online as a whole.
- Improvements have been made to the face scanning experience. Please ensure you have plenty of balanced lighting (natural light is best) for best results.
- The correct animation will now be shown in Edit Player when scrolling through the available list of animations.
- Fixed a rare hang that would occur when changing the in-game language from the Options menu.
- Fixed an issue where the user who invited would sometimes hang at the conclusion of a playoff game in Online Leagues.
- Addressed an issue in MyGM/MyLEAGUE where, in certain cases, the game would not allow the user to exceed 13 players during the free agency period of the offseason.
- Fixed a rare occurrence where Doris Burke would warp off the screen prior to an on-court interview with a player/coach.
- Addressed a number of locations where voice chat icons and Online IDs were not properly displayed during the online experience (PS4).
- Users are now able to re-watch 2KTV episodes that have already been watched to completion.