(2-12-13) NBA 2K13 Roster Update now available
A new official roster update for NBA 2K13 has gone live today, containing rosters updated through February 12th 2013.
Here are some of the notable changes.
Players still missing
- Cleveland Cavaliers – Kevin Jones (PF)
- Memphis Grizzlies – Chris Johnson (SG/SF)
- Miami Heat – Jarvis Varnado (PF)
- Utah Jazz – Kevin Murphy (SG)
- Dallas Mavericks – Mike James (PG)
- Denver Nuggets – Julyan Stone (PG/SG)
- Indiana Pacers – Ben Hansbrough (PG/SG)
- Houston Rockets – Patrick Beverley (PG)
- San Antonio Spurs – Aron Baynes (C)
- Phoenix Suns – Diante Garrett (SG)
- Minnesota Timberwolves – Mickael Gelabale (SF)
- Minnesota Timberwolves – Chris Johnson (C/PF)
- Golden St. Warriors – Kent Bazemore (SG/SF)
Players Returning From Injury
- Charlotte Bobcats – Byron Mullens (69)
- Cleveland Cavaliers – Daniel Gibson (65)
- Los Angeles Clippers – Chris Paul (94)
- Los Angeles Clippers – Chauncey Billups (81)
- Memphis Grizzlies – Quincy Pondexter (61)
- Indiana Pacers – Sam Young (68)
- Toronto Raptors – Andrea Bargnani (73)
- Toronto Raptors – Jonas Valanciunas (68)
This update also placed players on the injured list: Thaddeus Young, Jared Sullinger, Gordon Hayward, Pau Gasol, Deron Williams, and Andre Drummond.
You can find the full listing of players activated and placed on the injured list by heading to the 2K Insider’s Blog.
One other note, Alvin Gentry is still coaching the Suns.
Download link here : courtesy NBASky